- October 23, 2014 10:30 amNew Moon Gathering
- November 1, 2014 7:00 pmFamily Country Dance
- November 8, 2014 10:30 amCrafty Gifts
- November 16, 2014 12:00 pmBoard Meeting
- November 22, 2014 10:30 amNew Moon Gathering
- December 6, 2014 7:00 pmFamily Country Dance
Recall the honeybees'
Source in Spirit
Be calm in their mystery
Provide their natural circumstances
As best you can
Allow their natural tendencies to emerge
Refrain from manipulating them
Keep selfish ends in check
They are connected
To all things...
Poet Michael Goldman reminds us that effective beekeeping requires being centered and aware - much as in meditation
Visit Bees: Short Course for the full poem.
Motherhouse – A Time… A Place… A Support… for Nurture
See our Camp Eureka scrapbook report on how we made butter; from milking a cow, to separating cream, to churning, and so much MOOre!!! Stay tuned for our 2014 plans for THREE one week sessions of farm camp discovery!
Where Farm and Fun Collide
Camp Eureka campers raise their hand-carved wooden spoons in triumph after an afternoon Lost Arts workshop with Joe Brien.
from cornfield to freshly baked corn bread ...discover, appreciate, and understand the world through immersive education, multi-generational contact, and creative exploration of farm and nature... at CAMP EUREKA